I want to extend a huge thank you to Barbara McLullich, a freelance writer and blogger, who has awarded me a Most Inspiring Blog Award 2016 on her Back Pain Blog Uk….I am thrilled to be in such esteemed company.
This is what Barbara says about her awards:
“Most bloggers, at some point, will have heard of a blog award be it from a professional organisation or from one blogger to another.
After reading on the Word Press Community Pool that ‘anyone’ can make up a blog award and nominate another blogger with that award, I decided I would have a go and make some up of my own.
Receiving any award gives you a bit of a buzz and when I was recently given the “Top Migraine or Chronic Pain Blog Award” I sat and designed my blog widgets and the type of awards I wanted to give out.
All the awards come with rules which the recipient has to follow and although not always the same they are basically
1. This award exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers.
2. Thank your blogger who gave you the award and link back to their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. List 3 things about yourself.
5. Nominate 8 other bloggers for the award and list them.
6. Inform those blogs by leaving a comment on their blog.
With all that in mind my two ‘new’ blog awards are for ‘My Favourite Blog’ award, and the ‘Most Inspiring Blog’ award.
Sooooo check out your comments my blogging friends as some of you may have a surprise coming your way.”
So following the above, 3 things about me
- I’m a mum to 3 – now adolescents who turn 21, 18 & 15 this year
- I’m passionate about health care (the nurse in me) and education
- I love being active in the chronic illness community – I have found so much support, info and new friends through blogging, facebook & twitter
- Lucy says I need to put a fourth – I make cakes for friends & family! Becoming harder as my hands and wrists hurt more, but this is this week’s offering!
My Inspiring Blog Award was such a fantastic surprise …and now I’m off to decide on some more bloggers to nominate.